This is a difficult time for all NoHo businesses, however with orders to shut down, inventory that doesn’t last, and generally low-profit margins, NoHo’s bars, restaurants, and cafes are especially hard hit. Supporting them, whether they’re open or closed, is important if you have the resources to do so.
ACME: Donate to their Relief Fund for Affected Staff.
ATLA: Donate to their gofundme for affected staff.
Bessou: They're open for delivery and takeout and for every meal purchased, they're donating a meal to a child in need. Order here. They also are accepting donations for staff over Venmo @bessou-donations.
Bleecker Street Bar: This longtime neighborhood staple is asking for donations to their staff relief fund.
Bite: The beloved neighborhood staple launched a support your local store fund.
Bohemian: This exclusive, referral only joint izakaya is fundraising for staff.
BondST: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund.
Cha Cha Matcha: Buy matcha powder, merchandise, and gift cards on their website.
Dig: While Dig NoHo is closed, the neighborhood is still in the delivery range, with free delivery! They're also offering a new family-style meal option. Order here.
Fresh & Co.: While the NoHo location is closed, you can still order delivery or pickup from select locations.
Gato: Donate to their fund for employees.
Ghost Donkey: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund here.
- Honeybrains: Honeybrains is still open on Lafayette from 8:00 - 8:00 every day. Place an order or buy a gift card here. 25% of all gift card sales will go into an Employee Relief Fund.
- Il Buco: Donate to the Il Buco Family Fund.
- Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: Donate to the Il Buco Family Fund.
- Indochine: Purchase a gift card on their website.
- Joe’s Pub: Through March 25th, 100% of gift card purchases go into their Family Fund for staff. You can also donate directly.
- Kettl: Order gift sets, tea, or tea-making equipment on their website. Use code ‘freeshipping’ to get shipping costs waived.
- Lafayette Grand Café & Bakery: Through March 25th 100% of gift card purchases go into their Family Fund for staff. You can also donate directly to staff.
- Misirizzi: Donate to their Family Fund here.
- Sage Kitchen: Donate to their Employee Fund here.
- Saxon + Parole: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund here.
- Sweetwater Social: Purchase a gift card to use when they’re back open.
- Swift Hibernian Lounge: This beloved Irish bar is raising funds for staff.
- The Jones: Buy merchandise from the restaurant.
- The Poni Room: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund here.
- The Smile: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund.
- Think Coffee: Buy a bag of coffee or a gift card for when they reopen on their website.
- Two Hands: Donate to their Staff Relief Fund.
- West 3rd Common: Donate to their Relief Fund for Employees.
- Vic’s: Donate to their Family Fund.
- Von: Donate to their Family Fund.