If you haven't returned to the gym yet, don't fret, it's not too late to restart your workout routine. Your gym experience will be completely different than pre-COVID, so make sure to check for things like reservation requirements, whether showers will be available, and other important requirements. We'll continue to update this list as our gyms reopen.
- Equinox: The Bond Street Club is open for in-person workouts. Though amenities like the Members Lounge and in-person classes will remain closed for the time being, the facility is open daily 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. If you're not a member, join by September 22nd for a $0.00 initiation fee and $100.00 credit to your account. More info here.
- Barry's Bootcamp: HIIT favorite Barry's is offering self-guided classes at their sprawling NoHo studio. Swing by, grab ear buds and you'll be guided through a workout of your choosing. Check it out here.
- Blink Fitness: Perched above East 4th Street, Blink Fitness is a massive club with plenty of room to spread out and workout. Reservations are currently required to access the club, and you'll be capped at 90 minutes in the facility. Open Monday - Friday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM on weekends. Learn more here.
- Work Train Fight: Step back into the ring at Work Train Fight. This boxing community is back with facility rentals, one-on-one coaching, and sparring. If you've never tried boxing before, now is the right time to let out some COVID frustration. Check it out here.
- Overthrow: This beloved Bleecker Street boxing ring is coming back soon. You'll be able to get your gloves on, step into the ring and recieve one-on-one coaching. They're also continuing to offer Overthrow Home School for at-home and supplemental workouts. More info here.
- Crunch Bowery: This sprawling spot on Bowery is back! Reservations are strongly encouraged before you visit the studio. Plus, if you're looking for a new place to workout at, you'll love their special right now. Enroll for just $30.00 and get 30% off your membership for the first year! See more here.