If you're like us, you've had a meal or two where you got rained on, and at this point have both shivered and sweat while eating outdoors. Well the wait is over, indoor dining is back in New York at 25% capacity! Given the limited indoor seats available, we are strongly encouraging you to make a reservation if possible, to ensure a spot. If you're not ready to dine inside just yet, or just prefer the patio spot, outdoor dining has been made permanent. Check out open outdoor dining options in the neighborhood here. Make sure to check back often, as we'll be updating this page with additions as they come in.
- Bar Primi: This homemade pasta destination is back! All NoHo Hospitality Group restaurants are utilizing specially made air filters that go above and beyond the standards to ensure you have as safe a dining experience as possible. Bar Primi is open from 5:00 - 10:00 PM daily for dinner, and brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 - 3:00 PM.
- BondST: With three floors, BondST's indoor dining gives plenty of room to spread out and distance while you enjoy delicious sushi and Japanese fare. Open nightly from 5:00 - 11:00 PM.
- Famous Cozy Soup 'n' Burger: This beloved neighborhood institution is back for indoor dining! No reservations are required to enjoy delicious diner delights from this iconic, old school diner. Currently, they're open for dining from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM every day.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez: NoHo's salsa saloon is back for indoor dining! With their iconic margaritas and Mexican favorites, it's the perfect place to spend an evening. Swing by daily from 4:00 - 9:00 PM for happy hour! They're open until 11:00 PM nightly.
- Honeybrains: This healthy all day cafe has reopened for indoor dining from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily. You'll be able to enjoy your favorite bowls and beverages back inside their lovely space. No reservation is required.
- Il Buco: Though this Slow Food favorite hasn't quite reopened for dining just yet, their cellar is now accepting reservations for private events, up to 14 attendees.
- The Jones: This New American dining destination has reopened for indoor dining with their iconic, seafood-forward brunch, cocktail and dinner dishes. The Jones is open for dinner from 5:30 - 11:00 PM every Tuesday through Sunday and 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM for brunch every Friday through Sunday.
- Lafayette: This NoHo icon has returned for indoor dining! All NoHo Hospitality Group restaurants are utilizing specially made air filters that go above and beyond the standards to ensure you have as safe a dining experience as possible. Currently open for dinner from 5:00 - 9:30 PM daily and brunch every Friday through Sunday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Slainte: This Bowery bar is bringing back indoor seating! You'll be able to enjoy a pint and bite inside the bar with sports onscreen at this hotspot. Indoor dining will return on Thursday, October 1st. Slainte is open 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM Monday through Friday and 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Two Hands: Cheery Austrailian cafe Two Hands reopens for their indoor seating tomorrow, Thursday, October 1st. Open daily from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. As a reminder, Two Hands is walk-in only.
- Vic's: This stylish pasta destination is back for indoor dining! Swing by from 4:00 - 9:30 PM every Monday through Thursday, 12:00 - 9:30 PM on Friday, and 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays for their upscale Italian fare.