While some of NoHo's restaurants, cafes, and bars are temporarily closed, many are still open for outdoor dining and takeout or delivery. These are the most up-to-date hours we currently have. We strongly encourage you to call the restaurant directly or visit them for takeout if possible, as third party delivery services often charge high fees on restaurants. It's important to note that delivevry and takeout is completely safe to consume. More details on the safety of eating out are at the bottom of this article.
Indoor and Outdoor Dining Options:
- ATLA: Neighborhood modern Mexican destination ATLA is serving up menu favorites at outdoor high-top tables from 12:00 - 9:30 PM every Tuesday through Saturday, and all-day brunch every Sunday from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. They offer outdoor heating.
- Bessou: This Japanese comfort-food haven has delicious dishes from 5:00 - 8:00 PM on Wednesday -Thursday, 5:00 - 9:00 PM on Friday , 12:00 - 9:00 PM on Saturday and 12:00 - 8:00 PM on Sunday.
- Bite: This local gem has benches and picnic tables for outdoor dining daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM on Monday - Friday and 9:30 AM -8:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Bohemian: This Great Jones hideaway is now serving their fusion eats on the sidewalk.
- Famous Cozy Soup 'n' Burger: This classic diner is open for outdoor dining in a shady spot on Broadway! Please show them some love and dine in. On Febuary 14th they will be open 24 hours a day for 7 days a week!
- Fish Cheeks: Bond Street Thai hotspot Fish Cheeks has outdoor dining daily from 12:00 - 9:00 PM. They offer outdoor heating.
- Honeybrains: With healthy bowls, delicious drinks, and other treats, Honeybrains is a perfect casual spot for outdoor dining! They're open daily from 8:00 - 8:00 PM.
- Il Buco: This long-running Bond Street Slow Food favorite is open for outdoor dining from 1:00 - 9:00 PM every Tuesday through Saturday and 5:00 to 10:00 PM from Monday to Sunday. They offer outdoor heating.
- Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: Aside from their expanded Italian market options, Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria is now open for outdoor dining from 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Saturday and 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM on Sunday! They offer outdoor heating.
- Indochine: This NoHo hotspot is now open Tuesday through Saturday 5:30 - 10 PM. Stop by for great French-Vietnamese food !
- The Jones: This new American comfort food is open for dinner with a fun and lively outdoor dining setup. Usually open from 5:30 - 10:00 PM daily. They offer outdoor heating.
- Lafayette Grand Cafe and Bakery: This NoHo hotspot has returned! Join Lafayette for outdoor dining all week from 4:00 - 9:00 PM. Join them for brunch on Friday from 11:00 - 4:00 PM and 10:00 am - 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Reservations accepted. They offer outdoor heating.
- Misirizzi: This Italian spot is intimate, cozy, and serves up delicious food. Join them Sunday to Thursday from 4:00 - 9:00 PM and Friday and Saturday from 4:00 - 10:00 PM for outdoor dining. Additionally, Misirizzi will be open for brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 4:00 PM
- Quartino Bottego Organico: This organic Italian gem on Bleecker Street is open for outdoor dining in their lovely garden and on the sidewalk Tuesday through Friday from 5:00 - 10:00 PM and 1:00 - 10:00 PM on weekends.
- Slainte: Are now open for indoor dining. Outdoor dining is also now available at this Irish pub, with a limited food and drink menu. Open from 1:00 - 11:00 PM every day of the week.
- The Smile: This neighborhood hangout is back! Join them from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM every Wednesday through Sunday. Currently, only walk-ins are accepted. They offer outdoor heating.
- Sushi on Jones: This affordable omakase hot spot is back and the perfect place to get fresh sushi in the neighborhood. They are currently closed for hibernation, but are looking to reopen soon.
- Swift Hibernian Lounge: This classic Irish bar is open daily from 2:00 - 10:00 PM every day with pints, cocktails, and Irish bar fare.
- Two Hands: Bleecker Street newcomer Two Hands is bringing its beloved brunch favorites outdoors daily from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. *
- Vic's: With a huge outdoor dining presence on Great Jones Street, Vic's is perfect for enjoying Italian food outdoors. Come by and enjoy from 4:00 - 9:30 PM Monday through Friday and from 11:00 - 10:00PM on Saturday and Sunday. They offer outdoor heating.
- Von Bar: Sidewalk cocktails are available at Von Bar! With outdoor seating on Bleecker Street, Von is perfect for spending some quality time outdoors. Open from 4:00 - 10:00 PM daily.
- The Wren: This Bowery bar is now open for outdoor dining Monday through Thursday from 4:00 - 10:00 PM, Friday from 2:00 - 10:00 PM, and weekends from 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM with their normal menu. They offer outdoor heating.
Bleecker Street Outdoor Dining: Every weekend, Bleecker Street transforms into an outdoor dining destination home to VON Bar, Bessou, and Quartino Bottega Organico.
Bond Street Outdoor Dining: Join Il Buco and Fish Cheeks for outdoor dining every weekend.
Takeout and Delivery Options:
- ATLA: This neighborhood favorite is now open for delivery and takeout! Mezcales, cocktails and Mexican food is available daily from 1:00 - 9:00 PM.
- Bite: This beloved takeout counter is back! Open everyday from 9:00 - 8:00 PM, you can order online through their website or swing by to place an order.
- Bohemian: NoHo's exclusive, referral-only izakaya Bohemian is now offering delivery through Caviar. Search up great deals for Restaurant Week!
- Chipotle: Free delivery is offered for orders of at least $10 through the end of the month at chipotle.com/freedelivery. The NoHo location is also open for takeout from 11:00 – 10:00 PM every day.
- Fish Cheeks: While they're serving an updated menu, you get 25% when you order delivery or takeout from Fish Cheeks through Uber Eats or GrubHub from 11:00 to 9:00 daily. Additionally, check out their Restaurant Week special discounts here.They’re also offering gift card specials, get a $50 gift card for $35 or a $100 gift card for just $75.
- Donut Pub: Get your favorite donuts delivered from 6:00 – 9:00 PM through Seamless, Door Dash, Postmates, and GrubHub. Nationwide shipping is also available with Gold Belly.
- Gasoline Alley Coffee: Coffee and pastries are available from 7:00 - 4:00 PM daily at their store!
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez: NoHo's salsa saloon is back open for deliveries! Order your Mexican favorites Wednesday through Saturdays from 5:00 - 10:00 PM on Seamless.
- Han’s Deli: Open around the clock with a hot bar, deli, and prepared foods, Han’s Deli is a great option for takeout and a quick meal.
- Honeybrains: From 8:00 – 8:00 PM daily, Honeybrains is open for takeout and delivery with their full, normal menu. However, this neighborhood favorite recently launched a new Family Style Menu to make family feeding easier in this time. Show them some love and grab your favorite healthy bowl. They are also now offering grocery delivery options!
- Kissaki: This NoHo newcomer has everything from entrees and sakes to entire omakase sets! Order on their website.
- Lafayette Grand Cafe and Bakery: Want delicious french food at great prices? Order here for Resturant Week discounts!
- Le Basket: Though the hot bar is closed, they are still offering deli options and prepared foods, Le Basket is open around the clock for takeout. They also offer delivery over the phone at (212) 420-9772 or through Seamless.
- Levain Bakery: Cookie destination Levain Bakery is open from 8:00 - 8:00 PM every day for takeout and delivering through Caviar.
- Little Atlas Cafe: This underrated and vegan-friendly spot is open daily from 11:00 - 5:00 PM with delivery on Seamless.
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s is open around the clock for takeout and for McDeliver on Uber Eats.
- Ogawa: Japanese dishes and sushi are available daily from 11:00 - 9:00 PM.
- Pressed Juicery: The NoHo location of Pressed Juicery is open from 10:00 - 5:00 PM daily and offering free delivery on orders over $40.
- Quartino Bottego Organico: This natural Italian favorite is open for takeout and delivery with a limited menu served from 12:00 - 8:00 PM daily. Please call (212) 529-5133 or place an order with Postmates or Uber Eats to place an order.
- Sage Kitchen: This casual Bowery eatery is back! They've got three new menus, including a grocery and pantry section, a delivery menu, and Shabbat specials. Place your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery is available to all of Manhattan and Brooklyn, and starting April 30th is available to Queens and the Five Towns.
- Torien: This fine Japanese cuisine is the first restaurant world-renown chef Yoshiteru Ikegawa has opened outside of Japan. Ikegawa, dubbed "The world's greatest yakitori chef," has brought his world class skewers into our back yard. Open for takeout from 12:00 - 7 PM. Take advantage of Restaurant Week and get great discounts on this tasty food here.
- Vic's: Enjoy your favorite Italian food from home! And now, during Restaurant Week, get great discounts here.
- Von Bar: This beloved Bleecker Street hangout is now offering beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks to go! Visit them daily from 2:00 - 10:00 PM and show some love.
- Wendy's: Wendy’s is open with their normal hours of 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM daily and serving up their normal menu. Free delivery is also available through GrubHub and Postmates.
The North Carolina State University's Food Safety Team created the below FAQ addressing COVID-19 and concern regarding takeout and delivery (source):
IS CORONAVIRUS A CONCERN FOR TAKEOUT?
CDC, FDA and USDA are not aware of any reports at this time that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging. Current evidence shows the biggest risk of transmission of COVID-19 is being around individuals who are symptomatic (and to a lesser extent, infected but not showing symptoms.) Food businesses should be following employee health policies and health department recommendations to keep these individuals home.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF FOOD FROM TAKEOUT OR DRIVE-THRU FOOD?
There is no current indication that takeout or drive-thru meals will increase illness. This option is a good risk management choice, especially for high risk and elderly groups because it helps maintain social distancing and reduces the number of touch points.
CAN I GET COVID-19 FROM TOUCHING FOOD OR PACKAGING EXPOSED TO CORONAVIRUS?
The risk of transfer of viruses is very low, based on current research. To further minimize risk, handling food packaging should be followed by hand washing and/or using hand sanitizer.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF FOOD DELIVERED TO HOME?
Similar to takeout, food delivery helps maintain social distancing and reduces the number of touch points between preparation and serving of food. Many delivery programs have also instituted no touch/no interaction options, which further reduces risk.
WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR BODY IF YOU DO INGEST CORONAVIRUS THROUGH FOOD?
If you consume food that is contaminated with coronavirus, your stomach acid should inactivate the virus since it is very acidic (pH 2.0). Even if your stomach acid did not inactivate the virus, there is no evidence the virus causing COVID-19 can start infecting through the gastrointestinal tract. The only possible way to get sick is if, during eating, the virus comes in contact with a specific type respiratory cells. This scenario is highly unlikely and not concerning given what is known about modes of transmission currently discussed regarding COVID-19