Curfews are gone, along with capacity and other COVID restrictions. Plus, with NoHo's Open Streets in their second year, even more outdoor dining options, and the return of some neighborhood classics, make this the summer of eating out! Our NoHo Dining Guide covers all the delicious options in the neighborhood!
This page is under renovation, be on the lookout for our new and improved Dining Guide coming soon.
- ACME: An iconic NoHo spot, ACME serves New American comfort food for dinner and has a legendary bar space downstairs that's open late. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Located at 9 Great Jones Street.
- ATLA: ATLA is a buzzy, modern Mexican spot that offers brunch, lunch, and dinner with a reliable all-day menu. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Offers delivery. Located at 372 Lafayette Street.
- Bar Primi: This Bowery pasta spot serves up modern Italian comfort food for lunch, happy hour, dinner, and weekend brunch. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Offers delivery. Located at 325 Bowery.
- Bessou: On a charming block of Bleecker Street, you'll find Bessou and their menu of modern, playful, Japanese-inspired fare for dinner and brunch. Indoor seating and Open Streets seating available. Located at 5 Bleecker Street.
- Bohemian: A cozy, referral-only restaurant that offers up inventive Asian-inspired fare for lunch and dinner. Offers delivery. Located at 57 Great Jones Street.
- BondST: Tucked away on beautiful Bond Street, this spot serves a Japanese-driven dinner menu ranging from traditional dishes to modern interpretations. Offers indoor and outdoor seating. Located at 6 Bond Street.
- Famous Cozy Soup 'n' Burger: A legendary diner is known for its burgers, but you can be sure no matter what time of day you'll find something delicious on the menu. Offers indoor and outdoor seating. Offers delivery. Located at 739 Broadway.
- Fish Cheeks: This exciting, modern spot serves quality cocktails alongside seafood-focused regional Thai fare for lunch, dinner, and brunch. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Offers delivery. Located at 55 Bond Street.
- Il Buco: Iconic NoHo hotspot Il Buco offers up delicious, seasonal Italian food inspired by fresh and carefully sourced ingredients. Open for lunch, dinner, and brunch. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Offers delivery. Located at 47 Bond Street.
- Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: The more casual offshoot of the original is open all day long and includes a market of housemade goods. Open for limited breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Offers delivery. Located at 53 Great Jones Street.
- Indochine: This buzzy NoHo hotspot has been keeping it cool with chic French-Vietnamese fare since the 80s. Open for dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Located at 430 Lafayette Street.
- Jolene: A restaurant modeled after the grand cafes in Paris with charming decor and delicious cocktails, open for dinner. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Located at 54 Great Jones.
- Kissaki: Traditional Japanese cuisine, which bases its dishes on mindful sourcing, seasonality, and quality. Open from late afternoon through late night. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Located at 319 Bowery.
- Lafayette: An everyday grand café and bakery in the ceremony of French cooking with a star-studded line-up of international chefs. Open for brunch and dinner on select days. Indoor and outdoor dining is available. Located a 380 Lafayette.
- Misirizzi: Authentic Italian cuisine in a house-like venue that redefines the concept of the family restaurant. Open from late afternoon through the night. Indoor and outdoor dining available. Located at 36 East 4th St.
- Quartino Bottega Organico: Extremely dedicated to delivering a farm-to-table experience, you can be sure you’re getting the freshest meals. Open for dinner and brunch on weekends. Indoor and outdoor available. Located at 11 Bleecker.
- The Smile: a landmark 1830s Federal-style townhouse, the café is firmly rooted in the local community and serves as a clubhouse of sorts serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor and outdoor dining available. Located at 26 Bond St.
- Sushi on Jones: New York’s first al fresco omakase bar, they only serve the best cuts from the best fish and wagyu available. Open for lunch and dinner. Covered outdoor dining is available. Located at 348 Bowery St.
- Torien: A traditional yakitori omakase experience focused on the customers, creating a dining experience meant to be enjoyed with all the senses. Open for dinner. Indoor seating available. Located at 292 Elizabeth St.
- Vic's: Kid and Group friendly Mediterranean restaurant, owned and ran by an extremely experienced group of culinary entrepreneurs. Open for dinner and brunch on the weekends. Indoor and outdoor dining is available. Located at 31 Great Jones.
Coffee Shops and Cafes:
- Cha Cha Matcha: The experts of Matcha, a staple of Japanese drinking culture, offer unique matcha-infused energizing drinks throughout the whole day. Located at 327 Lafayette.
- Gasoline Alley: Created by two passionate coffee connoisseurs, they offer their own line of blends and a vibrant walkthrough space from sunrise to sunset. Located at 325 Lafayette.
- Gregory's Coffee: This family run business caters to all coffee drinkers. They provide delicious pastries and world-class service, morning through late afternoon. Located at 649 Broadway.
- Honeybrains: Empowers you with the knowledge and tools necessary to achieve a healthy body and brain while serving delicious foods, juices, and coffee throughout the day. Located at 372 Lafayette.
- Joe Coffee Company: This oasis-like coffee shop is a great place to relax from morning through afternoon during the week. Located at 166 Crosby Street.
- Kettl: This Little homey tea and sweets shop sells its own tea and ceramics. Open late morning through the night. Located at 348 Bowery.
- La Colombe: This spot has its own unique line of draft lattes and cold brews. Open morning through late afternoon. Located at 400 Lafayette.
- Le Pain Quotidien: This mellow shop has it all, fresh baked goods, breakfast, and all types of refreshments. Open mornings through late afternoon. Located at 65 Bleecker.
- Levain Bakery: With some of the best cookies in the city, this iconic place is open for morning pastries and dessert cookies. Located at 340 Lafayette.
- Think Coffee: A company with a mission, this coffee company sources the best beans while contributing to the lives of those who produce them. Open throughout the whole day. Located at 248 Mercer St.
- Two Hands: A breakfast and lunch cafe with a diverse menu, providing unique and delicious bites of food from the morning through the afternoon. Located at 74 Bleecker.
Bars and Nightlife:
- ACME Downstairs: Below the restaurant, a storied time-worn rock ’n’ roll club has been renovated into a cocktail bar. Open for those looking for a place to relax after a night out. Located at 9 Great Jones.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez: A wide array of flavored Margaritas, Live salsa bands, and authentic Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner. Located at 192 Mercer.
- Slainte: Enjoy a cocktail or beer with appetizers while watching big sporting events or catching up with friends. Open mid-day through the night. Located at 304 Bowery.
- Swift Hibernian Lounge: A beacon for those searching for simple Irish hospitality, known for a cornucopia of beer styles and the finest selection of Irish whiskey. Open afternoon through the night. Located at 34 east 4th St.
- Tom and Jerry's: Relaxed neighborhood bar with reasonable prices, an extensive selection of micro-brews, and fun cocktails. Located at 288 Elizabeth. Currently closed.
- VON: Hand-crafted classic cocktails, fine wines, select craft beers, and a gold-tinged atmosphere. Open from the afternoon through the late night. Located at 3 Bleecker Street.
- The Wren: With an English farmhouse feel, great cocktails, music, and beers, the energy here is immaculate. Open past midnight. Located at 334 Bowery.
- 310 Bowery Bar: This hip and rustic bar on Bowery has some special homemade pizzas and great energy. Open through midnight. Located at 310 Bowery.
- Bite: To-go Mediterranean sandwich shop, with a great selection of sides and soups. Open for all meals. Located at 333 Lafayette.
- Cheska's: 100% gluten-free pizza with multiple different options for designing your own pizza. Open lunch and dinner. Located at 348 Bowery.
- Chipotle: Quick stop customizable Mexican food. Open for lunch and dinner. Located at 625 Broadway.
- DIG: A customizable meal fresh from the kitchen with plenty of healthy options. Open for lunch and dinner. Located at 691 Broadway.
- The Donut Pub: The most unique and creative donuts around with lots of options for drinks. Open all day. Located at 740 Broadway.
- Fresh & Co.: Modern counter-serve chain offering a seasonal menu of breakfast, sandwiches, salads & quinoa bowls. Open for all meals. Located at 729 Broadway.
- Han's Deli: Freshly and hot made sandwiches for both breakfast and lunch. Open for all meals. Located at 645 Broadway.
- Le Basket: A great sandwich shop and deli. Open 24/7. Located at 683 Broadway.
- NoHo Juice Bar: Quick spot to grab smoothies and a yummy breakfast. Open breakfast and lunch. Located at 208 Mercer.
- McDonald's: Chicken nuggets, Mcflurries, and much more. Open for every meal. Located at 724 Broadway.
- Ogawa: A comfortable and quick sushi spot with friendly service. Open for lunch and dinner. Located at 36 E 4th St.
- Smillie Pizza: Working out of Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria, these pizzas are made with high-quality ingredients. Open for lunch and dinner. Located at 53 Great Jones.
- Wendy's: Quick spot to grab Burgers, fries, and soda. Open for every meal. Located at 650 Broadway.
Bleecker Street Outdoor Dining: Every evening, Bleecker Street transforms into an outdoor dining destination home to VON Bar, Bessou, and Quartino Bottega Organico.
Bond Street Outdoor Dining: Join The Smile, Il Buco, and Fish Cheeks for outdoor dining every weekend.