Thankgiving this year won't be quite like any other in memory, but that doesn't mean it can't be memorable! We've rounded up the best options for every kind of Thanksgiving Day that you might have in 2020. Before we dive deep into the best options in the neighborhood, we want to encourage keeping yourself safe. The CDC has released a thorough, helpful guide to keeping safe over the Holidays - check it out here.
- Enjoy a prix-fixe feast at Lafayette: This buzzy NoHo brasserie is offering a seasonal multi-course meal for $110.00 per person. You'll be able to dine indoors or on their charming, heated patio on Lafeyete Street. Given COVID-19 restrictions, we strongly suggest making a reservation as early as possible. More info here.
- Up your seasonal home goods game at Crate and Barrel: If you're dining in this year, up the ante with new, seasonal home goods from Crate and Barrel. Whether you're looking for the perfect serving dish, centerpiece, or decorations, they've got you covered. Check out the seasonal line here.
- Get the best of fall flavors with the Astor Place Greenmarket: The Tuesday before Thanksgiving is the last Greenmarket of the season at Astor Place. Make sure to stock up on the fantastic flavors of fall before they're gone and buy the perfect Thanksgiving spread. More details here.
- Dine on an Italian-inspired meal at Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: This NoHo hotspot is offering a multi-course, family-style meal for $105.00 per person that features an Italian take on Thanksgiving. Wine pairings are also available for an additional $75.00 per person. See the menu here.
- Let Honeybrains cook the sides: Health-forward cafe Honeybrains offers family-sized Thanksgiving classics on their catering menu! If you're celebrating at home this year, make the day a little easier and order your mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and sweet potatoes from Honeybrains. Check it out here.
- Order an award-winning Pie from Think Coffee: This NoHo based coffee chain offers Queens County Farm award-winning pies for pickup at both their locations in the neighborhood. Plus, if you want to try your own hand at it, they offer make at home kits! Preorder for pickup here.
- Eat a fall feast at Il Buco: The original Il Buco is offering a delicious take on Thanksgiving with a family-style fall feast for $115.00 per person. With classic turkey, squash soup and other holiday favorites, this menu is perfect for a more traditional Thanksgiving meal. View the menu here.
- Get some snazzy snacks from the Mission Market at Showfields: Showfields recently launched the Mission Market and it's the perfect place to get some snazzy snacks for the host of this year's meal, or better yet, for the Thanksgiving table itself! It may not be traditional, but we'll never go back to not having a side of pickled carrots on our Thanksgiving table. Learn more here.