This Labor Day Weekend is forecasted to have beautiful weather, and is the perfect chance to dine outdoors in the neighborhood. With an abundance of options in NoHo, we've put together this guide to help you find the perfect spot to enjoy a few meals this weekend. For a full list of open restaurants in the neighborhood, click here.
- Cafe Angelique: The Best Place to Catch Up Over Coffee. This NoHo cafe, tucked away on Bleecker Street, has a lush outdoor dining setup and casual vibe. It's the perfect place to meet-up with an old friend and catch up over a delicious cup of coffee and a pastry or stop by for a salad or a sandwich at lunch time.
- Two Hands: The Best Instagram-Ready Brunch. This downtown hotspot is known for their incredible brunch offerings, and for good reason. Their food not only makes an amazing post on Instagram, but tastes fantastic too! They've got healthy options and favorites like avocado toast, plus stylish cocktails to wash it all down.
- Lafayette Grand Cafe and Bakery: The Best for Large Groups. This neighborhood favorite has an expansive outdoor dining setup and takes reservations for parties up to 10. It's the perfect spot for large groups, whether you're dining with family or reuniting with friends you haven't seen since March.
- ATLA: The Best for Enjoying Summer Flavors. Fall is fast-approaching and we're trying to savor summer flavors as long as we can. Thankfully, ATLA makes it easy to enjoy the best of summer produce. They use fresh, high-quality and seasonal ingridients, plus with offerings like margaritas and aqua frescas, it really is peak summer.
- VON Bar: The Best Place to Meet a Friend for a Drink. Every weekend Bleecker Street between Elizabeth and Bowery is transformed into a delightful outdoor dining destination, free of cars and traffic. With ample seating, fantastic drinks of all kinds, and awesome service, VON is the best spot in the neighborhood to meet a friend for a drink. Whether you'll be there for a half hour or a few, it's a wonderful place to kick back at.
- Sushi on Jones: The Best for the Sushi-Lover. This Bowery Market favorite is so beloved for a reason, the intimate setting is one of the best omakase menus in the city. It's also far more affordable than most. With a shady spot and optional add-ons, this is the perfect place to take the sushi-lover in your life.
- Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: The Best Spot to Plan for a Picnic. Il Buco Alimentai & Vineria is a neighborhood favorite for Italian delights, but did you know the best of their flavors are all available to go through their grocery section? If you're planning a beach day or a meal in the park, their house-made and imported breads, cheeses, meats, and other treats make for the perfect picnic basket.
- Quartino Bottega Organica: The Best for All Diets. Also on Bleecker Street's outdoor dining closed street, this neighborhood Italian spot is perfect for pretty much all dietary needs, whether vegan, gluten-free or something else. Their menu of seasonal delights always has options for everybody.
- Fish Cheeks: The Best for Pepperheads. A Thai destination located on the Bond Street Outdoor Dining Setup, Fish Cheeks, has a selection of dishes that emphasize sesonal and seafood-forward flavors. However, it's also got some of the spiciest and tastiest dishes in the neighborhood. Plus, you can get hot sauce and chili oil, if you want to dial the heat up even more! This is the perfect place to take your friend that loves spicy delights.
- Swift Hibernian Lounge: The Best Place for a Cold Pint. This Irish Bar is the best place in the neighborhood to down a cold Guiness, some pub grub, and meet a friend or two in their delightful, shady outdoor dining setup.