NoHo’s fitness studios quickly adapted to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and many now offer online solutions for you to stay in touch and stay fit from your own home. Many virtual class instructors are accepting donations, and we strongly encourage you to donate if you have the resources to do so.
- AArmy: AArmy is holding multiple classes per day everyday, and constantly mixing things up. Class schedules are announced on their Instagram Feed for the next day each day. For example, classes on Tuesday are announced on Instagram on Monday. Classes are held via Instagram Live on their account at @AArmy.
- The Bar Method: If you have a membership to any Bar Method studio in New York City, including NoHo, you are eligible to follow the @BarMethodNYCLiveStream account on Instagram. There’s daily workouts on the account, and it is members only. If you have a membership or purchase one, request to follow the account and send your name, membership information, and home studio in the message.
- Barry’s: Join Barry’s on weekdays for classes. They host classes with both equipment and without. Classes are announced on their Instagram Stories the day before they are held at @Barrys.
- Blink Fitness: Blink Fitness is offering a number of ways to stay fit at home. Their app contains a number of workouts for members and on Instagram at @BlinkFitness they’re posting short workouts as well. Classes are held on Facebook Live, with each day of the week focusing on certain parts of the body.
- Box + Flow: Everyday Box + Flow is hosting classes on Instagram Live, typically twice a day. Class Schedules are posted on their Instagram Feed at @BoxAndFlow and held via Instagram Live. Please consider donating to trainers via Venmo before or after each class.
- Equinox: Currently, Equinox is hosting classes via Instagram Live at @Equinox. They’re concurrently building out members-only content that will become available in the coming days and weeks.
- Clockwork Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Private classes and other content for members are hosted on a private Vimeo account. If you are a member email them for access.
- Mile High Run Club: Hosted via Instagram Live at @MileHighRunClub, this studio is offering multiple classes per day with a range of workouts. Donations for each trainer are accepted and encouraged. 100% of proceeds of their online store go towards supporting employees in this time.
- Overthrow: Overthrow Homeschool is now here, with a suggested price of $10.99 per month. This new service will include daily updated lessons, meditations, how-tos and other goodies for subscribers.
- Racked Stretch: Racked is hosting stretching sessions everyday at 1:00 PM via Instagram Live at @RackedStretch.
- Rumble Boxing: Everyday Rumble Boxing is hosting classes over Instagram Live at @DoYouRumble. Classes are announced on their Instagram Feed each weekend.
- Soul Cycle: Classes are available from many Soul Cycle instructors. Each instructor hosts them on their own, personal accounts, but Soul Cycle has compiled a full list of instructors offering classes on their website.
- Work Train Fight: Online classes are now available from Work Train Fight through Instagram! Classes are held on Instagram Live and announced a few days at a time on their Instagram Stories via @WorkTrainFight.